Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ebay Auction DEFINITELY reaches it's Reserve!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    867-5309

    I've been thinking about doing a super-duper really cool music video to this song. It looks like I could have funded the endeavor by owning the number!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just as I suspected, they closed the auction down.

    Just for kicks I made a print of the auction because I figured they would close it down. The 212 version of this number was up to a 80,700.00!

    They reported the story on one of Cable News channels, and a short time later, the auction is no more!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •